Saturday, December 5, 2015

Bugaboo Christmas Chaos Day 1



Good Morning and Happy Saturday! Today kicks off the annual Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos challenges. Boy, do I need it! I'm still not done my Christmas cards. Our first challenge today is Here Comes Santa. I've used Stocking Santa Star for my card today. 


Every day will will have a new challenge posted for you to try. The prizes are fabulous! Even if you are busy this time of the year, you are going want to play along when you see the prize list! All of the details are on the Catch the Bug Blog. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Stocking Santa Star
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI ssw, Pure Poppy, Pine Feather
Extras: copics, stickles, gems, foam dots, cuttlebug embossing folder, Trendy Twine

4 comments:

Pia S said...

This is one of my favorite Santa images. You made it nice and sparkly and I like your clean layout with the decorative string.

Stephanie said...

Love it Kathy!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card! Love your coloring and the touch of glitz you added : ) Off to check out the fun at Bugaboo : )

Anonymous said...

Aww, he is so sweet! Love this image! I also really like the embossed background and twine detail :-)