Thursday, November 12, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Thursday

We've got some fun going on at Little Miss Muffet today. It's inspiration day on our facebook group. The stamp I'm using is from Little Miss Muffet,  it is a called Mr. Fix It.  Stop by the Little Miss Muffet facebook group and check out the other gorgeous cards!

My sketch comes from Tuesday Morning Sketches #326. Beautiful easy to use sketch.



Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Mr. Fix It
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, MME print
Extras: copics, Nesties, crystal effects, PTI button, twine, screw brads

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fab card Kathy! I love the blue and orange together, and the background paper and screw brads look great :-)

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh, that paper is perfect and I'm digging the little screws too. Great card Kath.

Debbie said...

What a fun masculine card!! I love the screw brads!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card. Love that background paper.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous masculine card, this is a great image and I love the designer papers. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches,