Friday, May 8, 2015

From the Heart Stamps


TGIF!!! So happy it is Friday, it's been a busy week. I've got a fun card to share today. I love the PigWit images from FTHS and this one is new, PigWit Cheer. SO fun and cute! I've used the great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #185 for my layout. Really like the clean lines and it was perfect for those long skinny scraps I couldn't part with.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great weekend!

Card Recipe:
Image: PigWit Cheer
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI SSW and Tropical Teal, Crate scraps
Extras: copics, nesties, stickles, dimensionals

2 comments:

Imke said...

LOVE it, Kathy !!!

Amy O said...

What a sweet pig! And I love the pretty, feminine papers with which you've paired it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!